Top 10 Lifestyle Book List!
As fall has finally come to Indiana I find my desire to snuggle up to read as well as prepare my home for the many gatherings we host over the holiday season in a constant battle with one another. Hence this list! I can do both. Enjoy a good read the sparks some inspiration for my own home as we enter snuggly weather and a season filled with all manner of people in our home!
I feel like there are so darn many good books out lately and I want them all! There are so many wonderful home interior and entertaining book so I am focusing specifically on those for this post. There is no particular order as honestly I really love them all!
1. Fraiche Food, Full Hearts- Jillian and Tori are two of my absolute very favorite influencers to follow! They are so genuine, authentic and filled with amazing content! I cannot wait to get my hands on this book! I have pre-ordered and I am hoping it arrives on October 1! Having family and friends in my home is my absolute favorite thing in the world and I am excited to try these recipes and be inspired by the beautiful photos and how I may bring some of their look into my home. It has vegetarian, nut-free, vegan and dairy-free options with most recipes which I am thrilled about since several close friends and family have some dietary restrictions.
2. Mary's Household Tips and Tricks: Your Guide to Happiness in the Home- Who else loves Mary Berry?! She is the literal best! I randomly came upon her book at the library the week it came out! I couldn't get enough. There are amazing tips, tricks and of course stunning pictures. I have loved her for years since watching her on "the Great British Bakeoff" and now I get to learn from her further from the pages of her book.
3. Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style In Your Home- I cannot remember how I found Nikki but I am so glad I did. She has a very clean and crisp style. I cannot wait to see the pretty space inspiration tucked away in these pages.
4. Eat What You Love- I am no health food blogger but I love food and good food that makes me feel good. Danielle Walker's Stuff is some of my favorite. They are actually manageable recipes that taste good and my family will eat. Her story is incredible to me. It makes me feel like I can actually make more healthy choices for the sake of my body and for the sake of my children's future health.
5. Cozy Minimalist Home- I know I am late to the game on this one but I cannot wait to get my hands on this book! I have thumbed through a friends copy but I cannot wait to have my own. Since I am about 70% of the way through my own massive purge I look forward to using all her tips in my new design aesthetic in my own home.
6. Pull Up A Chair- I mean I loved Kelly Kapowski as a kid and I love her all the more now that she is a kick-butt food and lifestyle blogger. Tiffani, her family and home look like a real-life dream come true. She keeps it real and beautiful and it inspires me on every level. I love this book and all the recipes and themes it lays out! it is categorized by the event which makes it super helpful.
7. Homebody - I know. I know. The whole world has read this. Well, I have not. It made my list because well JoAnna does everything well so I am sure it is wonderful and I do love her simple, classic style. I am hoping to get a copy and read through it this winter.
8. Cozy White Cottage- If you have not been following Liz then run and start! She is such a gem. I am amazed at all the content this little lady manages to put out each week. She has a very cozy (hence the name) and casual, layered farmhouse look. She and her family are too stinking cute and it has been thrilling to watch their journey. I look forward to the inspiration the pages of her book will hold.
9. Whiskey in a Tea Cup- I was gifted this book a year ago when it came out and I read it in one day! I could not put it down, like I stayed awake for hours past when I usually go to bed just to keep reading. I loved it! I grew up in the south so I enjoyed her stories very much. It has already inspired so much in my life and I know you will enjoy the pretty pages as well as the stories and yummy recipes.
10. The Home Edit- I started following the home edit on Instagram I am sure around the same time the rest of the world did. Their photos are like pure eye candy to my organization loving mind. I am sure this book is filled with helpful tips and tricks. I love that it allows us "common folk" to learn from people who work with stars like Khloe Kardashian, Katy Perry, and Reese Witherspoon.
I hope you love these books as much as me. There is something about fall and the cooler air that makes me get excited to bake, cook, entertain, and gather. Do you have any of these books or do you have others in this same genre you recommend? I am always looking for more books!