Thank you 2017
For those of you who do not get my email newsletter, sorry you are missing all the fun and discounts! My subscribers got this silly list of statistics as well as a coupon code to start the new year! You, of course, can subscribe anytime so you don't miss future discounts but I did want to leave this little list of interesting statistics that summed up 2017 for Abby Chic. It was such a fun learning year and I truly am grateful for each of you for making this dream a reality.
2017 in numbers!
- 1,520 feet of packaging tape
- 575 feet of bubble wrap.
- 52 trips to Lowes
- 10,000 nails
- 148 oz of stain
- 1 broken shop vac
- 2 nailed fingers
- 1 trip to the urgent treatment center for tendonitis
- 2 different wrist braces
- 750 corner protectors
- Listened to the Michael Buble Christmas album 15 times the month of December
- Listened to over 100 hours of podcasts and audio books
- 2 emotional breakdowns (thank you UPS)
- 1 new website
- 2 new bags
- 6 new shirts
- Approximately 730 coffees, most consumed cold
- Shipped to 40 states and 3 Canadian Provinces
- My top five states were Indiana, Kentucky, Texas, Ohio, and Georgia
I look forward to 2018 and all the adventure, challenge, growth and joy it will hold!